fbpx

WHAT TO EXPECT EACH DAY AT OYW


2 jam-packed days designed to embrace, engage and empower you to STEP INTO YOUR WORTH! Gain the support, direction and tools needed to reclaim your mind, money and mission.

This will be a fully immersive event - YOU are what will make this event special. Your presence, your participation and your passion for wanting MORE for your life. You will be given the guidance on how to implement everything you'll learn and you will be welcomed into a community of women all working towards a common goal of OWNING THEIR WORTH and leaving a positive imprint on the world.

  • Worre Studios | In-Person Attendees

OYW DAY 1

> Event Kick-off!
> Meet OYW Founder, Loren Lahav and get a glimpse into what's in store for the next 2+ days!
> Expert Panel Sessions to Include: Setting Yourself up to Thrive | Maximizing Your Time, Money, and Freedom | And more!
> Yoga and Meditation
> Breakout sessions: Women in Leadership | Boundaries and The Power of No | And More!
> Keynote you won’t want to miss!
> Lunch Provided

  • Worre Studios | Virtual Attendees

OYW DAY 1

> Live Broadcast to Begin | Event Kick-off!
> Meet OYW Founder, Loren Lahav and get a glimpse into what's in store for the next 2+ days!
> Expert Panel Sessions to Include: Setting Yourself up to Thrive | Maximizing Your Time, Money, and Freedom | And more!
> Breakout sessions: Women in Leadership | Boundaries and The Power of No | And More!
> Keynote you won’t want to miss!

  • Worre Studios | In-Person Attendees

OYW DAY 2

> Expert Panel Sessions to Include: Financial Fitness | And More!
> Surprise Speaker & Prizes
> Guided Networking
> Keynote Book Signing
> Lunch Provided

  • Worre Studios | Virtual Attendees

OYW DAY 2

> Expert Panel Sessions to Include: Financial Fitness | And More!
> Surprise Speaker & Prizes

BONUS Wrap Celebration Party | Saturday April 1st

You’re Invited!

BONUS Celebration for all in-person attendees!

 

Music, dancing, and a party to remember! Mix, mingle and network with other attendees. Get up close and personal with the OYW founder and some of our leading speakers. Sit back and relax in the lounge as you reminisce over the last 2 days and you get ready for your next chapter!

 

Get ready for an incredible celebration!

Limited tickets available. Hurry up and secure yours!